Quinta do Vallado Douro Tinto

Quinta do Vallado Douro Tinto 75cl

Quinta do Vallado Douro Tinto

Portugal | 14.0% | 75cl

Vintage
Size
Regular price £16.45
/
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Price includes VAT
Rich, damson flavours but very clean lines and great structure. A thoroughly modern take on a classic blend of Portuguese grapes . A rich, brambly wine that will certainly be a talking point!

Quinta do Vallado is a small but perfectly formed producer in Portugal. This wine is a blend of a number of different Portuguese grape varieties which are usually used to make port. It has flavours of rich, spicy bramble fruit.

A small part of the grapes from the old vineyards were foot trodden and fermented in lagares for the same period. All wines were fermented under controlled temperature varying between 26-28ºC.

85% aged for 17 months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 15% aged in French Oak barrels for 12 months.

Perfect with venison or duck or try with a hearty cassoulet!
Country Portugal
Region Douro
Grapes Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, and Sousão
ABV 14.0%
Suitable for Vegans No
Organic No

 Standard Delivery

Mainland UK Orders over £150 FREE
Mainland UK Orders under £150 £7.95
Scottish Highlands and Isle of Wight £14.95
Scottish Islands £29.95
Northern Ireland £19.95
Channel Islands exc Alderney & Sark £49.95
Alderney & Sark £59.95

 Saturday Delivery

Mainland UK Orders over £150 £1.95
Mainland UK Orders under £150 £9.95

 Store Pickup

Collect in store usually same/next day FREE
More from All
Sale
Appassimento 75cl
Appassimento
Italy | 14.5% | 75cl
Sale price £8.75 Regular price £12.99 Save £4.24
Sale
Bacca Nera Negroamaro Primitivo 75cl
Bacca Nera Negroamaro Primitivo
Italy | 13.5% | 75cl
Sale price £7.95 Regular price £11.95 Save £4
Sale
Pinot Grigio Mixed Case
Pinot Grigio Mixed Case
Italy | 6 x 75cl
Sale price £49.95 Regular price £61.33 Save £11.38
Sale
Cuvee Jean-Paul Rouge, IGP Mediterranee
Cuvee Jean-Paul Rouge, IGP Mediterranee
Cuvee Jean-Paul Rouge, IGP Mediterranee
France | 13.0% | 75cl
from £8.00 Regular price £9.95 Save £1.95
Sale
Chateau d'Esclans Whispering Angel Rose 75cl
Chateau d'Esclans Whispering Angel Rose
France | 13.0% | 75cl
Sale price £17.99 Regular price £24.99 Save £7
Sale
Siglo Saco Rioja Tempranillo 75cl
Siglo Saco Rioja Tempranillo
Spain | 13.5% | 75cl
Sale price £11.45 Regular price £12.95 Save £1.50
Recently viewed