Vina Real Crianza

Vina Real Crianza 75cl

Vina Real Crianza

Vegan

Spain | 13.5% | 75cl

No reviews
Vintage
Size
Regular price £11.95 Sale price £10.45 Save £1.50
/
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Price includes VAT

Aromatic intensity with forest fruits such as blackberries and wild cranberries intermingled with black liquorice, vanilla and nutmeg from time spent in oak. The perfect balance of tannin and acidity.

The Vina Real Crianza is an important wine for the CVNE group. They launched the wine in the 1920’s and at the time they were one of the pioneering wineries to use oak ageing for their Crianza. The Vina Real winery is in Laguardia, the heart of the Rioja Alavesa sub-region. The wine is made from 90% Tempranillo with the remaining 10% from: Graciano, Garnacha and Mazuelo. After 13 month in mainly American Oak the wine is bottled and further matured before release.

The harvest at Vina Real began on September 23rd and ended on the 12th of October, slightly ahead of average due to low yields. The vineyard's vegetative state was very good in terms of health due to the good weather conditions throughout the entire cycle. Temperature fluctuations and light rainfull during flowering and verason caused a low rate of fruit set, which reducted the quantity of grapes, resulting in small, loose and not compact bunches. Overall a moderate harvest in terms of quanity, very healthy and of excellent quality.

Grapes were destemmed and fermented in stainless steel tanks for 10-12 days with temperatures between 26-28°C. Once malolactic fermentation is complete, the wine is placed in American and French oak barrels for 13-14 months.

Perfect with grilled and roasted red meats.

Country Spain
Region Rioja
Grapes Tempranillo, Graciano, Mazuelo, and Grenache/Garnacha
ABV 13.5%
Suitable for Vegans Yes
Organic No

 Standard Delivery

Mainland UK Orders over £150 FREE
Mainland UK Orders under £150 £7.95
Scottish Highlands and Isle of Wight £14.95
Scottish Islands £29.95
Northern Ireland £19.95
Channel Islands exc Alderney & Sark £49.95
Alderney & Sark £59.95

 Saturday Delivery

Mainland UK Orders over £150 £1.95
Mainland UK Orders under £150 £9.95

 Store Pickup

Collect in store usually same/next day FREE
More from All
Sale
Appassimento 75cl
Appassimento
Italy | 14.5% | 75cl
Sale price £8.75 Regular price £12.99 Save £4.24
Sale
Bacca Nera Negroamaro Primitivo 75cl
Bacca Nera Negroamaro Primitivo
Italy | 13.5% | 75cl
Sale price £7.95 Regular price £11.95 Save £4
Pinot Grigio Mixed Case
Pinot Grigio Mixed Case
Pinot Grigio Mixed Case
Italy | 75cl
from £42.95
Sale
Cuvee Jean-Paul Rouge, IGP Mediterranee
Cuvee Jean-Paul Rouge, IGP Mediterranee
Cuvee Jean-Paul Rouge, IGP Mediterranee
France | 13.5% | 75cl
from £8.00 Regular price £9.95 Save £1.95
Sale
Siglo Saco Rioja Tempranillo 75cl
Siglo Saco Rioja Tempranillo
Spain | 13.5% | 75cl
Sale price £11.45 Regular price £12.95 Save £1.50
Sale
Chateau d'Esclans Whispering Angel Rose 75cl
Chateau d'Esclans Whispering Angel Rose
France | 13.0% | 75cl
Sale price £17.99 Regular price £24.99 Save £7
Recently viewed